Friday 5 August 2011

My first Blog & my first week being self employed!! :)

First i want to start off by saying.....WELCOME TO SK REAL FINANCIAL BLOG!! :)

I'll introduce myself, My name is Sarah Klassen, (formerly Sarah Kendrick). I have been married to my wonderful best friend, Adam Klassen, this October 4th will be 2 years!!! :)
During the last several years i have completed all my studies, education, & training and have entered the financial services industry, as a Financial Security Advisor!
I am VERY excited to be starting down this new pathway, to help clients achieve their goals & provide wise and honest guidance!

*I'd like to share with you the reason i decided to enter this industry of work....
 I decided to do this because, i watched my dad (Stephen Kendrick) since i was a little girl, help many many friends and families over the years with "Where their situation in life was"(because everyone is in different financial boats). I seen my dad give such wise advice with 'Strong Integrity"!
Now that was the key for me!!!.... This is where i thought, many people in this specific industry do not provide, so i had a desire to enter this career with the same 'Integrity' my dad did!(with genuninely helping people with their financial needs!)

Thanks for visiting my blog, and there will be many more posts to come!

PS) Please feel to contact me @ anytime! Or you may pass along my info to any friends or family members, you know who may be in need of some of the services i offer!

Blessings! And Enjoy our Amazing Winnipeg Summer Weekend!

Sincerely,
Sarah Klassen -financial security advisor
phone: 204.770.3006
e-mail: skrealfinancial@gmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home